Workday systems analyst
Workday Systems configuration Analyst
Based South London or Leeds
We have an amazing opportunity has arisen for a Workday Configuration Analyst to join my clients HR Systems team. As a Configuration Analyst, you will assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business requirements and promote the best possible user experience.
- Strong experience of workday- essential
- Understanding of the Insurance business, HR Strategy and HR Systems roadmap
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and systems
- Excellent analytical skills and methodical approach to documenting systems changes
- Experienced in working in a formal change and development framework
- Experienced application & data integrations configurator
- Strong analytical skills
- Project lifecycle & gateway management experience
- Stakeholder engagement and ability to obtain relevant information
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement within the team and systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Work day configuration analyst