Work Placement Officer needed on a temporary basis based in Isleworth.
This role will be to help deliver the work experience programme which ensures students complete a meaningful period of work experience.
Working with employers, students and staff, you will develop, plan and deliver a range of resources, activities and events to identify and maximise opportunities for students to gain practical skills in a safe and relevant work environment.
- Develop a network of employers to provide appropriate work placements
- Assigned a caseload of students to help source and track work opportunities
- Establish areas to identify and promote placements
- Deliver presentations and regular class sessions to support preparation for placements
- Support with CV and interview techniques
- Ensure programme and student records /data is monitored and evaluated
Experience of coordinating work experience / career advice would be an advantage.
Strong admin experience needed and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'