Work Order Management Coordinator (Hard FM)
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Paying up to £30k depending on skills and experience.
- Ensuring supplier SLAs are met on a day-to-day basis
- Overall responsibility of liaising with subcontractors/suppliers to ensure allocation of work
- To manage and monitor the allocated work to key subcontractors
- Updating Work Orders in Maximo
- Ensuring Work Orders are completed in adherence with agreed SLA's and KPI's and statutory compliance certification is provided and recorded on the system
- Monitor SLA's and ensure adherence, managing KPIs with the supply chain
- Monitoring and analysis of general supply problems identifying and implementing improvements
- To coordinate the subcontract process through effective liaison with other teams paying specific attention to lead times, KPI's, SLA's and agreed contractual liabilities
- Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills
- Identify potential issues and resolve those within remit, escalating to senior manager when required
- Complete tasks as directed by line manager
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the contract(s)
- Be prepared to work on relevant contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the needs of the business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Facilities Management including service delivery / call centre environment / customer service role
- Experience of working with customer and supplier SLA and performance measurement of own team
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Hard FM experience
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of managing teams and suppliers to achieve work within SLA
- Previous experience in a Facilities Management environment
- Full security clearance, or be able to obtain security clearance
- Experience of managing resources across multiple contracts / customers to plan and accomplish goals
- PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Performance Measurement
- Work Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job