Job Title: Work force Administrator
Hours: 45 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - 26,000 P/A dependant on experience.
Contract: Permanent or Temporary
Location: Bow London
Falck,the worlds leading emergency service provider, are now recruiting Workforce Administrators to join their Ambulance division.
If you are a responsible and driven individual seeking a fresh challenge in a rewarding and trusted position, then read on....
Our central Workforce Planning Team, based at Bow London, are responsible for coordinating rosters to provide sufficient ambulance employees to meet the daily demands, ensuring the availability of the best quality and most appropriate workforce to the business across the UK. Dealing with inbound communications and liaising with local management in a constructive and supportive way is a key responsibility so we are looking for people who can communicate well, organise and manage information from multiple sources and mediums to ensure accurate staff schedule information is shared.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation of staff schedules across multisite operations.
- Build and publish Staff schedules for multisite services, ensuring training, leave and demand are taken into account and roster information is provided accurately and in advance.
- Monitor and coordinate inbound resourcing requests including annual leave, training and sickness.
- Use software systems with predefined processes to manage schedules and communicate effectively with both staff and staff managers.
- Balance resources across different staff groups and employment contracts to achieve desired service levels.
- Maximise business performance through effective optimisation of resources and schedules.
- Analyse and identify potential issues before they occur and make the necessary recommendations to improve resources.
- Negotiate and challenge adherence schedule with managers.
- Calculate and produce reports that ensures the accurate payment of salaries.
- Produce reports and accurate information.
The successful candidates will be required to have.
- A passion for providing excellent services.
- Empathy and understanding of service and staff needs.
- Strong IT skills including experience of scheduling systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities to work within deadlines.
- Flexibility to manage demands in services.
- A minimum of A-C grades in GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year