Gi Group Leicester have an exciting Work Experience opportunity available.
We are offering an 8 week placement in Partnership with Leicester Job Centre for someone who is considering a move into Recruitment.
This is an unpaid position but for the right individual could lead to a Temporary or Permanent position.
Hours of placement - 12.30pm - 17.30pm (Part-Time)
Duties will include -
* Learning how to run the Reception Desk
* Answering Telephone Calls
* Taking Messages
* General Administration Work
* Learning how to Register Candidates
* Learning how to Reference Candidates
* Get an insight into the world of Recruitment
Skills Required -
* Friendly Personality
* Confident Individual
* Good ICT Skills
* Good Telephone and Customer Service Skills
No Experience necessary, Full Training will be provided.
Please apply online or Telephone Kerry or Rhiannon on .