Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a leading marketing company based in Tunbridge Wells who are looking for a front-end / WordPress Developer. This role is ideal for an individual looking to hone their skills in a fast-paced, dynamic agency environment.
Our client is a creative agency that works for a wide range of clients, from big international brands to smaller, local companies. The business has grown organically since they first started trading and the ideal applicant will help take their business to the next level.
To be part of the development team, helping to build, deploy and maintain an exciting range of client projects across a wide spectrum of industries. Demonstrate an interest in keeping up with the latest tools, technologies and best practices. Good communication skills are essential for this role.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creation of front-end templates based on agreed designs
- Development of WordPress based websites working closely with all members of the project team (strategy, design, development and project managers)
- Development of web applications and SPAs for standalone campaigns
- Deployment and migration of sites to a range of server environments
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of applications for maximum speed and performance
- General administration and maintenance of client sites
Skill and experience required:
- Experience of developing custom themes for WordPress
- An understanding of the SASS CSS pre-processing platform
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP and associated frameworks such as Laravel
- Utility first CSS frameworks such as Tailwind
- Awareness of code bundlers/splitters, i.e. Webpack
- Git code versioning
- BEM (Block, Element, Modifier) principles for CSS organisation
- MySQL database administration
Salary of £22K - £27K DOE plus excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'