WordPress/ Full Stack Developer: 3 Month initial contract (300-350 per day)
Here at Yoh we are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work within one of the world's leading companies within the Mechanical and Engineering sector. Due to their ongoing success they are looking to recruit a WordPress/ Full Stack Developer, to undergo an initial 3 month contract based in Portsmouth.
Job Purpose: The successful applicant will be responsible for the build of a new corporate website on a WordPress platform and support on-going developments to the site through an agile development methodology.
- Development, deployment and testing of a new corporate website within a WordPress platform based on documented requirements and design.
- Development of a shared platform/ templates to host microsites
- Ongoing development and improvements to the platform based on an Agile development methodology
- Maintaining source control for development assets within ALM system
- Development on other CMS / web platforms
- Providing peer review / cover as part of the wider development team
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to achieve project goals
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in WordPress development including:
- Installation and configuration of WordPress plugins
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into Wordpress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages
- WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development
- PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Strong debugging skills
- Proven ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and deliver results within tight timeframes
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Experience in other development languages e.g. Microsoft .net
- Experience in UX design
- Experience working to Agile development methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'