We are looking for dependable, experienced WordPress developers to work on new enterprise websites, to further develop existing WordPress websites as well as to support our existing WordPress websites. We tend to push the boundaries of WordPress, developing bespoke software within WordPress, integrating 3rd-party software as well as implementing workflows. You will need to have the confidence and ability to multi-task whilst remaining a clear thinker and communicator.
If you have any experience with PHP / MYSQL / frameworks as well as WordPress, or if you want to learn and expand your skills, you can also work on web-based application and mobile app projects including back-end systems that we develop for our clients.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a WordPress developer
- Excellent spoken English (essential)
- Strong WordPress and front end experience
- The ability to understand the nature, severity and impact of changes to existing code
? PHP / MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and JS experience.
- GIT version control experience & 3rd party API integrations exposure
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- A Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or technically-oriented subject would be looked upon favourably
- Good understanding of SEO best-practices for website structure
The role would suit people who are self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software and want to further their experience within web and mobile applications. You must be a dedicated team player to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, and you are within commuting distance of Bromley, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a covering letter, along with your CV, explaining how you meet the job specification for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'