SALARY: £35k - £45k Depending on Experience
A reputable and successful digital agency in London now require a Wordpress Developer to improve their already top notch operational development team.
They are looking for dependable, experienced WordPress developers to work on new enterprise websites, to further develop existing WordPress websites as well as to support our existing WordPress websites. They tend to push the boundaries of WordPress, developing bespoke software within WordPress, integrating 3rd-party software as well as implementing workflows. You will need to have the confidence and ability to multi-task whilst remaining a clear thinker and communicator.
If you have any experience with PHP / MYSQL / frameworks as well as WordPress, or if you want to learn and expand your skills, you can also work on web-based application and mobile app projects including back-end systems that we develop for our clients.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a WordPress developer
- Excellent spoken English (essential)
- Strong WordPress and front end experience
- The ability to understand the nature, severity and impact of changes to existing code
A bonus would be:
- OO PHP and any of the popular frameworks (Zend, Zend 2, Laravel etc.)
? PHP / MySQL experience, including transactional programming
- Experience with build tools such as gulp, npm, webpack
- GIT version control experience & 3rd party API integrations exposure
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- A Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or technically-oriented subject would be looked upon favourably
The role would suit people who are self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software and want to further their experience within web and mobile applications. You must be a dedicated team player to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment.
Why Work For My Client?
You will be joining a very friendly in-house team of passionate professionals.
Experience their relaxed office environment with a games area to think, chill, or blow off steam, complete with games consoles, pool table, table tennis, & endless supply of fruit, chocolate, soft drinks & beer. They are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, pizza Friday, as well as out of town trips including abroad.
Please apply in confidence, enclosing your CV together with a cover letter (Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role)