Wordpress Developer/ Site Support - Digital Marketing Agency - Fully Remote Working Available - up to £30k
We are currently on the look out for a Wordpress Site Support / Wordpress Developer to join an exciting and growing digital marketing agency based in Surrey; they’re the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies. Services they provide include online research, SEO, PPC and media planning, analytics, web development, video production, social media and training.
Our client is looking for an experienced (c2 years+) Wordpress Support / Wordpress Developer, who has experience of developing custom themes and plugins and the ability to write high quality code from scratch as well as using existing plugins. They are looking to grow their web team and so the successful candidate will help to build the team and lead their development in this area.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, they will continue to offer remote working post-Covid, therefore this role could be suited to anyone living in Surrey and the surrounding areas, Central London or anywhere in the UK if you are looking for a fully remote working role!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience (c2 years+) with Wordpress development and/or Site Support
- Knowledge and experience of custom themes and plugins
- The ability to write high quality code from scratch as well as using existing plugins
- A keen eye for UX and UI Design
- A good understanding of design and SEO principles
- Bootstrap and JQuery knowledge/experience is beneficial
- RESTful API development and consumption - JSON /XML /SOAP is advantageous
- Strong communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required
- Proactive team player
If you’d like to be considered for this Wordpress Developer / Site Support role, and you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, don’t delay - submit your CV NOW!
Please quote 'DH - Wordpress Developer’
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'