Job; WordPress Developer - Farringdon
This company creates advertising, digital, design and content for finance, corporate and professional services clients. Deep understanding of tricky propositions, tangled markets and tough-to-reach audiences gets them to more creative, more effective solutions, faster. They have been a successful City agency for over twenty years. They're proud to work with leading UK and international names like Barclays, BNY Mellon, Newton, GE, Iveagh, Pictet, HM Government and many more.
Due to continued expansion they are looking to add an ambitious and driven full stack WordPress developer to their development team. Their ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of Wordpress, PHP5, HTML and other web technologies. You will be responsible for building WordPress applications from initialisation to deployment utilising industry leading modern development tools.
Collaborative coding experience or evidence of contribution to Open Source projects is a big plus; you will be helping to write technical documentation, so a good command of spoken and written English is essential. For the right person, they are offering an opportunity to play a strong role within their fast moving and rapidly growing business. Reporting to their Lead Developer, you will have freedom to help shape their development strategy, processes and technology stack.
Essential criteria they're looking for;
- Experience developing Wordpress custom plugins and themes
- Good PHP programming skills
- Experience working with Bootstrap CSS framework
- Experience with front end build tools (gulp, npm, yarn, webpack etc)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SCSS)
- Understanding of current web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS, Composer)
- Good working knowledge of Git
- Comfortable working from command line
Non-essential (nice-to-have) skills/attributes;
- Experience with Roots technology stack (trellis, bedrock and sage)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Some exposure to MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc.) and blade templating engine
- Experience in following a QA process
- Testing and validation
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £45k (neg.)
- Location; London EC1
- How to get there; short walk from Farringdon &/or Barbican stations,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'