Wood Machinist (Days Based) IMMEDIATE START
£25,000 + Private Healthcare + Pension + Holidays + Benefits
Commutable from, Liverpool, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Halebank, Warrington, St Helens
Are you a Wood Machinist looking to play a major role in the production chain of a well-established company that heavily invest in the training and development of their staff?
On offer is the chance to join a company that can offer substantial progression opportunities while working as part of an experienced team who are known as experts within their trade.
The company have been established for 20 years and due to heavy investment, they have undergone dramatic expansion in every area and have recently moved production to a state-of-the-art manufacturing site.
This role would suit a Wood Machinist who is looking to be part of a growing team within an established company.
- Setting and operating woodcutting and moulding machinery.
- Playing a key role in the production department.
- Working on a wide range of timber products
- Relevant experience and understanding of operating timber moulders.
- Experience as a tool room technician is beneficial but not essential.
- Opportunities for training and progression
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- Band Saw
- Wood Machinist
- Ellesmere Port
- St Helens
- Tool Room Technician
- Cross Saw
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'