WOOD MACHINIST - CNC ROUTER
CNC ROUTER OPERATOR OR SETTER
DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS (flexible)
UP TO: £12
FREE ONSITE PARKING
- Operating or setting a CNC Router - manufacturing items from wood.
- Loading and unloading plus operation of CNC Router.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Working from drawings
- Should ideally have some experience within the wood machining industry
- Be able to read engineering drawings.
- experience of use woodworking bench and power tools.
- Reliability and versatility are major assets for this role.
- Day Shifts: 6am-2pm or Night shifts 10pm-6am Monday to Friday
-Completive hourly rate up to £12ph
- Free parking
- Long term work / permanent
If you are interested in the WOOD MACHINIST - CNC ROUTER role please click "Apply now" to send your CV to Keith Childs @ Encore Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job