ACCOUNT MANAGER – CONTEMPORY WOMENSWEAR
To take complete ownership and managing client relationship for a stylish and contemporary, occasion wear, easy day wear, driving sales, negotiating and securing orders.
Do you love working with elegant feminine silhouettes that are stylish chic wear and easy. Luxurious fabric, textures and prints.
- · Communicates with customer on a day to day basis.
- · Understand customer needs and customer profile
- · Highlight and push new product together with designers.
- · Calculate customer garment price.
- · Negotiate price/delivery with customer
- · Monitor in-store sales performance.
- · Order taking, receive and review customer order.
- · Manage problems, including delivery extensions.
- · Respond to new sourcing & print requests
- · Hold regular Customer Meetings
Internal Duties - Sales
- · Request garment costings. Ensure all information is relevant and correct.
- · Liaise with Design & Costing team to improve on costings.
- · Negotiate best price and payment terms with fabric agent.
- · Liaise and negotiate with production on customer delivery date.
- · Send accurate New Order Email with correct Costing Sheet & Complete Fabric Templates
- · Support Sales Assistant to ensure fabric problems are resolved.
- · Monitor Sales target for customer
- · Keep track of overall net margin on each customer
- · Manage the Sales assistant, ensures sufficient level of pro-activity and urgency during the sales/production process. Supporting their development & growth.
- · Ensure that the agreed company procedures & processes are clearly understood & followed.
- · Supports Sales Assistants development and growth.
Competencies for success (skills)
- · Identifies & respond to current & future customer needs
- · Makes profitable & quick business decisions
- · Builds & maintains positive relationships within & across teams
- · Efficiency - Timely & accurate information flow
- · Sales Targets, Sales Growth & Gross Profit %
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job