Mmm, feast your eyes on THIS!
Bit of a foodie? Love exploring... takeaways, and restaurants? Is a client-facing role right up your street? And are you passionate about connecting building relationships with restaurants focused on producing GREAT food? Then this is going to be your thing.
We have decided to implement a new business model to diversify and grow even more. To make this happen we need a team of enthusiastic, outgoing Field Sales Executives to expand our network of restaurants & takeaways so give our customers access to even more great eateries.
Let’s TACO a bit more about the role
Your responsibilities as an Executive include:
- Exceptional onboarding of new Restaurant Partners.
- You’ll be the face for all new Restaurant Partners in your region and the first person they’ll meet as they begin their partnership with us.
- First impressions count so we’re relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed on the platform
- Sourcing of new business opportunities.
- You’re the eyes and ears of the company, the first to spot new restaurants opening up in your area. You’ll be responsible for sourcing these leads and helping to get them signed up to become a restaurant partner
- Local event and activation support.
- As a key member of the Field Sales team, you’ll get involved in everything that’s going on across the region.
- From local events to restaurant-specific sponsorship you’ll have the opportunity to be part of the action and help spread the love between restaurant partners and local consumers
How to bring home the bacon! We only want the best team behind us to help build and grow our company. Do you tick these boxes?
- Ambitious - Results driven with a desire to get stuck in and get your hands dirty!
- Team Player - We want strong team players with ample determination and drive.
- Passion - You must be an absolute food-lover and have a real desire to provide an amazing service to consumers and restaurant partners.
- Communication and Personality - you must ooze confidence and be naturally charming! Communicating and building rapport quickly and efficiently is super important.
- Basic Sales Experience - Not essential, however, any sales experience is a big plus.
- Interested in how brands grow - You should be able to demonstrate a real interest and awareness of how brands grow, stay youthful and engage with the world.
- A rough diamond - you don’t need to be the finished product; raw talent is the best kind and we want people who are hungry to refine and develop their skills! This role will involve a lot of learning curves but requires you to be switched on, fully engaged and eager to learn.
- Full UK Driving Licence - this is MUST
Room for dessert…
- Basic salary of £24,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Uncapped commission with an OTE of £500 per month.
- Brand new car for you to use both on and off the job or travel paid for!
- Brand new phone and iPad
- Part of an amazing sales team - you will be continuously supported and coached by an extensive network of sales legends across the country.
Does this hit the spot? Make sure you send an application ASAP as these positions won’t be around for long.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'