WMS Business Consultant
WMS Solutions and Implementation Consultant
Circa 50 base. Company car, pension, healthcare, Health Club membership and executive package.
You will be joining a boutique WMS provider, who deliver projects in the UK, Europe and Asia. My client offers all the cornerstones Warehouse Management Software including Locating, Sequence Picking, Capacity, Restriction Monitoring, Planning and Staffing. For over than 20 years they have been helping more than 500 companies achieve new levels of service excellence and execution. Their solutions offer the widest breathe of one functionality in the market and are constantly blazing innovation trails in the WMS space.
To provide first class consultancy by competent interpretation of the various implementation methodologies to ensure a timely and relevant solution is delivered to the customer. This will be principally achieved by understanding the value and benefits the customer is expecting through his investment with our company, and the delivery of a solution that when measured will meet the expected value and benefits.Activities
- Review and document the customer's current processes and procedures and advise on a future state which encompasses supply chain best practice within the constraints of the proposed software.
- National and International Travel will be part of the role.
- Deliver education to the project team and assist them to document and test the necessary scenarios required to ensure a successful project.
- Be principally responsible for the functional definition of any bespoke work and support the development team where necessary during the development cycle e.g. the production of test plans and system testing.
- Assist in the setup and take on of the required data for both user acceptance test and Go Live.
- Support the customer during the Go Live process.
- Post implementation - ensure an effective handover to customer support personnel takes place whilst maintaining an active interest in the customer's well-being.
- Provision of backup advice and guidance to the customer support department, in furtherance of the resolution of customer helpdesk requests.
- When requested assume the role of project manager.
- Identify any possible problem areas and exceptions, in a timely manner, that will affect any aspect of the implementation and bring them to the prompt attention of the project manager / operations manager.
- Ensure that all timesheet and administrative activity is completed accurately.
- To take additional responsibilities that from time to time arise as designated by the Consultancy Manager.
- To take initiative in circumstances that are in the interest of the company.
- The consultant should endeavour to champion the values of the company at all times, both internally and externally, while complying with the business management system and the Staff Handbook.
- You will worked for a WMS provider/Software House or have implemented a WMS solution (client side) in an operational/technical role
- You will be able to 'professionally disagree' with how a warehouse is run and managing conflicting operational opinions, by utilising your historic warehouse knowledge.
- You will be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen in relation to costing and projects.
The role will suit someone from WMS or someone who has worked client side and truly understands the inner workings, procedures, constraints and frustrations of running a Warehouse.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
- Warehouse Management Solutions
"Office Assistant jobs in London"