WMS Application Specialist - JDA - East Mids
Working as part of the WMS team you will provide application support and consultancy for both third party packaged solutions and other key legacy applications used to provide functionality or services to the Business Units.
My client is a rapidly expanding Logistics company with offices based in multiple cities across the UK. Having recently made a large acquisition this is a very exciting time to get on board and progress with the company.
WMS Applications Specialist - JDA - East Mids
- Liaise with suppliers to investigate and resolve 3rd line support problems.
- Configure applications. Plan and carry out the data set up and required testing.
- Provide expertise and consultancy to support use of third party applications.
- Test newly developed systems to ensure readiness for implementation
- Train site super-users of the new system. Identify training requirements.
- Act as an IT coordinator on site at go live, giving guidance on system use to new operators, monitoring success of new processes and logging and prioritising any IT issues that arise.
- Highly proficient in DLX
- Experience working with JDA, RedPrairie or Manhattan WMS
- SQL skills
- Customer centric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in shifts and spend some time away from home during the week.
Confidential salary package (includes a generous car allowance)
Apply for more details.
- Warehouse Management System
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'