On behalf of our client, based in Bracknell, Aatom Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced WMI Consultant on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role -
To provide strategic analysis and consultancy for the client WMI clients and manage market intelligence consultancy projects within the HVAC & R market and building services industry.
To stimulate and support the strategic development of the client WMI consultancy services.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Provide consultancy services with the view of reforming customers' operations and improving business performance, adding value and maximise commercial / business growth
- Provide, manage, develop and promote market intelligence consultancy services for WMI clients
- At the forefront with clients, responding to requests and managing negotiations
- Commercial responsibility for projects and quality assurance of team outputs
- Deliver expert presentations including promotion of the business to various HVAC industry stakeholder groups
- Develop concise and accurately costed proposals to meet client needs and research objectives
- Initiate and lead initiatives for the development of new research areas and new type of publications
- Lead projects and develop innovative methods of work.
- Represent client on industry associations and professional groups.
- Undertake research projects
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Line management responsibilities for a small team
Key Skills and Knowledge required -
- VACR knowledge; good working knowledge of running consultancy projects are key in this position.
- Academic and/ or professional qualifications in Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics or similar
- Proven track record of effective line management and lead of industry groups and committees
- Expert knowledge of the HVAC and building services industry
- Sound knowledge of business commercial performance
- Risk Management
- Knowledge of management controls (including financial)
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise effectively
- Excellent Project Management skills (preferably qualified)
- Able to analyse complex problems and produce concise factual reports
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Strategic analysis skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Building Services
- Business Administration
- Risk Management
- Finance Control
- Market intelligence
- WMI Consultant
- Business commercial