Global multi-functional company seeking a Wiring & Mechanical Assembly Operator for their business in Dorset
Your new company
My client is a global multi-functional business focusing on electrification, automation and digitisation. They are now one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Your new role
- You will be asked to identify common components and understand you use of tools and equipment appropriately.
- You will be asked to check and sign of your own work, ensuring there are no mistakes.
- Prepares and selects materials for build.
- Makes soldered or crimped joints.
- Assemble and wire basic PCB assemblies.
- Manufacturers sub-assemblies of assemblies.
- Produce 1 off cable forms to a sketch drawing.
- Modifies and repairs equipment.
- Performs a variety of simple fitting operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have a working knowledge and be able to use build documentation.
- Knowledge of wire standard equipment.
- You will need to be able to wire cabinets and ancillary equipment to agreed standards.
- You will need to be able to understand the application of mechanical fixings and be able to apply torque settings Be able to perform a variety of complex fitting operations to the agreed standards
- Able to assemble standard PCB's
What you'll get in return
Assignment to run between 8-12 weeks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.