Do you posses 2+ years of networking experience in a technical support/design environment?
A rare opportunity has opened up for a wireless solutions engineer to join a leading IT distributor in Oxfordshire.
This role will make use of your expertise and/or knowledge of:
- Providing technical design and support on wireless products to end users and resellers.
- Knowledge of wireless fundamentals including frequencies and experience of installs, advanced IP networking.
- Providing sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in complex network environments.
- Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, network packet analysis tools use and configuration
- Experience with switches and VLAN configuration
- Experience of Ruckus & Cambium equipment
Benefits include and are certainly not limited to:
- Onsite parking (and lots of it!)
- 25 days holiday + 1 day off on your birthday + 5 days paid sickness
- 2% matched pension
- AXA PPP medical
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Insurance 4X Salary
- Onsite café offering subsidised food - Coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit provided
- Subsidised Massages once every quarter
- Ruckus Wise certification preferable
SHORTLISTING NEXT WEEK SO ACT FAST!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- CCNA / CWNA / Ruckus Wise Crtification / Ethernet / TCP/IP / Routing / Network Packet Analysis tools /