Wireless Solutions Engineer - Required Competencies:
- CWNA certification
- At least 2 years’ Networking experience in a technical support/design environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration
- Experience with Switches and VLAN configuration
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces challenges
- Provide sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in complex network environments
Wireless Solutions Engineer - Key Accountabilities:
Provide design and support on wireless products to end users and resellers. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, email and site visits. Advise customers regarding the product's proper installation and address specific user issues.
During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and manufacturer. You will assist the customer base during installations to ensure the solution fulfils all technical, security and legal requirements.
In addition you will be trained to become a trainer on several key products to enable them to run regular customer facing training courses.
Wireless Solutions Engineer - Company Overview:
- A fast growing, exciting, technology company
- Dynamic & proactive value-add distributor
- Award winning specialising in Wireless, Cloud & Security technologies
- Recognised force within the UK IT industry
- Exceptional technical, sales & marketing support unlike any other
- Opportunities are endless for a creative, ambitious and innovative team
- Experiencing 25% growth year on year
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, driven, and passionate professional who is looking to join a business where you can become an integral part of its future!