Wire Person needed ASAP!
Norwich based role.
Monday to Friday, days.
Initial 2 to 3 month temporary role but with the prospect of it becoming something more for the right person.
Main Tasks and Attributes:
• Production of wiring looms/cable assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Comfortable with crimping, lacing & splicing
• Wiring of cabinets and fixtures
• Understanding of engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
• Able to solder to a consistently high standard
• Assembly of PCBs (desirable but not essential)
• Familiar with a variety of mil spec connectors, cable production techniques
• Able to work to deadlines
• Own standard wiring tools (specialized tools will be supplied)
• Able to work independently
• ESD awareness
- Electrical Engineering