Wire Person needed ASAP!
Norwich based role.
Monday to Friday, days.
Service Service are looking for an experienced Wire Person for a very prestige Norwich based client.
The role is Monday to Friday days. Initial 3 - 6 month temporary role but with the prospect of it becoming something more for the right person. Soldering experience is essential.
Main Tasks and Attributes:
• Production of wiring looms/cable assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Comfortable with crimping, lacing & splicing
• Wiring of cabinets and fixtures
• Understanding of engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
Able to solder to a consistently high standard
• Assembly of PCBs (desirable but not essential)
• Familiar with a variety of mil spec connectors, cable production techniques
• Able to work to deadlines
• Own standard wiring tools (specialized tools will be supplied)
• Able to work independently
• ESD awareness
Please contact Natalie Money @ Service Service to apply with CV's
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job