Our client based outside Dorchester is looking for Wire and Cable Assemblies Operator.
Purpose of the job:
- Work in a team to produce all cable assemblies and box build projects within Prototype Electronics, both existing and new
- To be part of the manufacturing team in order to meet the needs of the business
- be able to carry out hands on work, supporting the team with manufacture of products
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- to work as instructed my management to ensure that customer delivery targets are achieved
- to follow processes set by management and suggest improvements if necessary
- to optimise the use of space and tooling to constantly improve efficiency and quality
- to provide feedback to management regarding issues that may arise with products
- to ensure the cleanliness of the workshop
Technical and Behavioural Skills:
- to be a team player, and able to follow instructions
- to have a "can do" attitude
Training will be given for:
- to use crimp tools, soldering irons
- how to read wiring diagrams and engineering drawings
- to use various hand tools
This is a full time Monday to Friday role.
Pay rate is a subject of experience.
Apply now or call us for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'