A temporary opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading advertising company. Based in central London they are looking for an experienced WIP controller to come in assist with clearing a backlog of work across a mix of accounts.
This opportunity is initially for 2 months and is looking for an immediate start. Relevant Marketing Services experience is essential.
- Raise invoices/credit notes for client and intercompany requirements;
- Allocate costs again prebilling on a job by job basis;
- Maintain tracking sheets for all movements within each job;
- Chasing client POs;
- Monitor spend against estimate and highlighting any issues;
- Attend regular meetings with account teams to ensure work in progress is up to date and discuss any account issues;
- Request job reconciliations from Project Managers;
- Resolve any client invoice queries;
- Assist with client year end accounts and audits;
- Monitor budgets in relation to non-billable expenditure;
- Future involvement in forecasting, fee calculations, time/profitability analysis.
- Previous WIP/Billing experience within a marketing services company is essential;
- SAP experience would be beneficial;
- Proactive, flexible in your approachable and able to work under your own initiative.