Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an WIP Accountant working within a leading international consultancy firm located in Central London
- Responsible for WIP and Revenue control on a day to day basis as well as during month end
- Manage active projects, from budgeting and pricing, through to credit control and deal with any issues responsibly
- Build strong relationships with Senior Partners and Clients to ensure all projects run smoothly
- Resolve WIP balances through client bills, adjustments, WIP transfers, and/or write offs.
- Provide guidance on working capital management
- Variance analysis and commentary on projects
- Write off management
- Ensure all clients are invoiced and chase outstanding payments
- Monitor nonstandard agreements to ensure projects are accounted for correctly
- Strong WIP management experience
- VAT knowledge
- Multi-currency billing experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.