WINTEL Engineer (BAU)
We are looking for a Windows Specialist to join our Coventry based client on a permanent basis. You will resolve production issues and incidents alongside offering support and guidance to the more junior members of the team.
You will be joining the Windows Server and Core application support team, who handle BAU issues resolving hardware, software, server and infrastructure issues. Alongside your usual activities, you will also have opportunities to get involved in service improvements.
The role will involve work on-site, from home and on-call.
- Windows Server (2003-2016).
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-onwards).
- Active Directory
- Group policy, DNS, DHCP.
- HP Server / Blade / Cluster Technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Certificate Services.
- Experience with Windows based applications.
- TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP(s), SMTP, SSH, Telnet, TLS/SSL, TCP, UDP, SNMP