We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Head Sommelier for our high-end hotel client with possible live in for the right person.
The right candidate is going to be amazingly knowledgeable, with a wealth of experience and expertise within your expert field. You need to have a sales brain but customer satisfaction at the core. Your guests are your clients so making sure you dazzle them with your natural flair, personality and ability will give you the edge. With the hotel’s wine list under your control, a good understanding of stock control will also be required.
- 5 days working including evening and weekends with 2 days off together (depending on business needs)
- Mixture of shifts but mainly 12pm onwards - As always will depend on the needs of the business
- Work focused on the evenings with a busy restaurant service
If so, this could be the role for you!
Our high-end client prides themselves on the customer experience, so your outlook on life at the hotel means everything.
- Responsible for ordering wine
- Receiving stock, ensuring delivery procedures adhered to
- Conduct wine service in a way to promote sales and enhance the customer experience
- Train team members in an engaging manor conductive to promoting sales within the hotel
- Maintain good liaison, communication and working relationships with management, the kitchen team and all other departments of the hotel
- Maximising revenue
- Maintain the highest of service standards during wine service
- Be the face of the service - be the member of the team that guests choose to remember
- Previous experience in a high-end establishment
- Must be a people person with high customer service standards
- Natural sales ability
- Exceptional product knowledge
- 4- & 5-Star experience essential
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'