Windows Surveyor/ Project Manager
Windows Surveyor/ Project Manager required to work for an established and fast growing window company. Manufacturing and supplying Reynaers Aluminium Windows and Doors and import timber & alu-clad/ timber units.
Working on variety of building projects, from restoration to new build. The successful candidate will have several years experience working on building projects of varying sizes in the UK market.
This position requires strong commercial skills. Responsible for all project related commercial activities, this position will play a vital role in the continued expansion of the company.
Working on projects ranging from £10k to £250k the successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
• Contact site agents to arrange mutually convenient time to survey existing structures or new completed openings.
• Liaise with the Site agents confirming all agreed details.
• Producing accurate surveys, and drawings if required, to hand to order department.
• Subcontractor quotation analysis and negotiation.
• Placing subcontractor orders.
• Liaise with approved installation teams, confirming all fitting aspects of the particular projects.
Strong company financially with a long term order book.