Windows Server Engineer - Server / Networking - Stansted
Avanti Recruitment is working with a successful IT Consultancy near Stansted to recruit a Windows Server Engineer to join their team delivering IT Services for their impressive list of clients. You will work as part of a small server and Infrastructure Support team who are responsible for designing, deploying and supporting large Windows Server Migrations and installs to their corporate clients.
You will be responsible for installing, configuring and administering a wide variety of Server, Network and cloud technologies for their clients so we need someone who is a great communicator and logical troubleshooter. You will design and install bespoke solutions for clients and will manage your own projects so this will be a great role for someone who is looking for that step up into a more projects based role rather than just BAU.
To be considered you will have demonstrable skills in most if not all of the following:
- Windows server (2008 -2019) - configuration, migration and installation
- Hyper-V - configuration, migration and installation
- Server clustering and replication (ideally HP Servers) - configuration
- SAN configuration including Storage Spaces and CSV (ideally HP SAN)
- Switching and VLAN configuration - (ideally Aruba HP Switches)
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Active Directory - configuration, migration and installation
- Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- Some experience with Cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure or AWS
Any experience in the following would be desirable but is not essential:
• Cisco Routing and ASA Firewalls
• MS SQL Server - migrations and installations
• MS Exchange Server - migrations to Office 365
• Advanced Office 365 Support Inc. PowerShell experience
• Cisco Aironet, Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti Wireless deployments
• VMware Server experience
If you have the skills and experience and want to join a successful and growing IT consultancy where you will have the opportunity to work on projects for an impressive client based and gain exposure to the latest technologies then this could be great role for you.
Salary: Up to £38,000 + benefits
Location: near Stansted - some travel to client sites for installations required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'