Windows Mobile .NET Developer, West Midlands, £40,000 To £45,000
Our client, a highly regarded and well-established Microsoft-centric organisation based in the West Midlands, is growing. They have a new requirement for a Windows Mobile .NET Developer.
Key words: Developer, Windows, Windows CE, Windows Mobile Forms, .NET Developer, .Net, C#, SDK, Windows Compact Framework, Visual Studio, Xamarin
Commutable from West Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford
Windows Mobile .NET Developer skills:
At least 3 years’ experience in:
- Windows CE,
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK,
- Windows Compact Framework,
- Visual Studio 2008,
- Windows Mobile Forms Development
- Xamarin Forms Development,
- XAML, Android and UWP (Universal Windows Platform),
- Visual Studio
- Studio 2015/2017
Advantageous to have skills in:
- TDD (Test Driven Development), Dependency Injection, Testing and Mocking
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Worked with Intermec & Symbol Devices
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Multi-Tier Architecture and MVVM
Experience with or understanding of ERP/Logistics processes and transactions also desirable and a familiarity with interfacing via web services with SOAP/Odata endpoints complete with transaction integrity.
Don't miss this opportunity to work for a growing, successful company offering genuine opportunities for skills development, varied and challenging projects, an excellent work environment and a competitive package reflecting your value to the organisation.
Email: Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent vacancies.