Would you like to work for a company that is self-funded and years later continues to be self-funded? working in this environment will allow you as a senior Infrastructure engineer to take complete control of the companies infrastructure. There will be future management responsibilities as you take on the position to its entirety.
Our customer is looking for an experienced, hands-on Infrastructure Engineer to join the central London team. Owning the entire function you will communicate across the business in a fast-paced projects environment, you will have responsibility for providing technical support and project services to many different clients, delivering high-quality solutions with great customer satisfaction. Troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software, and networking problems. Configuring and optimising customer servers, systems, applications and policies. Identifying opportunities to improve customer IT environments. Managing Backups and Disaster Recovery (DR). Adhering to change control policies and procedures
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will have experience in the following, however, can you explain and demonstrate your knowledge and understanding in these?
- Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012 and/or 2016 Server
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and/or 2013 Server
- Microsoft Collaboration Tools including SharePoint and Lync
- LANDesk Management Suite
- Cloud Technologies including Windows Azure, AWS, One Login, Barracuda Backup and/or Skype For Business
- VMware Server & Desktop virtualisation technologies
- Laptop encryption and client security
- Microsoft Active-directory to expert level
- Networking including LAN, WAN, VPN, RAS, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Exposure to HP and Dell servers
- SAN Technologies, HP left Hand, EMC
- Exposure to ITSM Remedy
- Message Labs and ForcePoint
- Netwrix Systems management
- Security management and penetration testing toolsets
- SQL to an advanced level
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a short list of three applicants for interview. Those on our short list can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, color, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.