Windows 10 Rollout Technician
Ref No: ARPW10S
A leading Managed Service Provider organisation in SouthYorkshire has approached Venn Group's private sector IT team to recruit a Rollout Engineer on a contract basis (Outside IR35) to support their extensive user base with a Windows 10 Rollout across sites within South Yorkshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Upgrading operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Imaging laptops/PCs across multiple sites
- Hardware installations and roll outs
- Ensuring all software is correctly configured with working applications
- Knowledge of remote diagnostics, fixes and remote access
- Providing hardware support, printers, scanners, routers, mobile devices reset/configuration and peripherals
- Able to drive and have access to their own vehicle
Location: South Yorkshire (various locations)
Rate: £10.00 - £16.00 per hour (umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the northern private IT recruitment team on or email with an up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Due to volumes of CVs being dealt with, it is unfortunately only possible to respond to candidates successfully shortlisted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'