Windows 10 Engineer - Sheffield - £150-200pd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Windows 10 Engineer, as part of the Infrastructure & Support Services function. This role is primarily focused on carrying out a wide range of duties in order to meet specified service level targets and customer requirements covering desktop support, advance investigations/troubleshooting and Windows 10 deployment.
Windows 10 Engineer Main tasks
- To lead on and provide support to a wide range of hardware i.e. desktop, laptops, printers, mobile devices and Windows 10 / O365 deployment.
- To coordinate fault management in line with agreed SLAs.
- Provide advanced installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for software and hardware mobile devices.
- Manage devices using various management tools including SCCM,
- Troubleshoot system policy issues
- Ensure all calls are effectively managed and owned through to resolution and closure
- To interact with customers, support teams and third parties on resolution of issues
- To escalate faults in-house and externally with suppliers within escalation guidelines
- Maintain inventory and records for all devices and applications
- To carry out other duties and responsibilities appropriate for grade as required and determined by supervisor/manager
- Work flexibly to ensure coverage of core business hours 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, out of hours and weekends.
Windows 10 Engineer - Essential Experience/Skills/certification
- Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting a broad range of applications/ peripherals
- Office 365 and advance Outlook support experience
- Experience of system builds and imaging technologies
- Experience of applying system changes and working with large number systems
- Experience of working with file structures and shares
- Good understanding of Active Directory, OU and Groups
- Knowledge and understanding of remote technologies
- Experience of using Call Management software such as Service Now
- Awareness of ITIL processes
Windows 10 Engineer
If you are looking to join a brand-new team with exciting prospects and an actual career with progression, this could be for you! Send over your CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'