Temporary Window Fitter Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6058942
A position has arisen for a number of Window Fitters within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a temporary basis. It is paying between £14 - £15 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Window Fitter
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out all aspects of window fitting on tenanted and void properties
- Responsible for removing old windows and replacing them
- Measuring up to ensure new windows fit correctly and secure them in place
- Working on social housing properties
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Joinery
- CSCS Card
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- window fitting; joinery; housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'