Redex Recruitment are currently working with a well established business based on the outskirts of Chelmsford looking for Window Fabricators to join their existing team on a full-time basis. The role will initially start on a temp basis for 12 weeks with the opportunity to gain a permanent role following successful probation.
Working hours will be 8:00am - 4:00pm. Due to company location you will need to drive and have access to own transport. Duties include:
- To ensure work is carried out in accordance with company standards at all times.
- Keeping a clean and tidy work station/area.
- Assist in all area’s of the Production process and having a flexible approach to demands.
- Use machinery in the production process in accordance with procedures and training and in a safe manner reporting any safety issues to your Team Leader.
- There may be a requirement for operators to lift heavy components.
Previous experience within a manufacturing/warehouse position will be beneficial although my client is also happy to provide training to hard working individuals.
Please contact Liam or Sonny at Redex Recruitment for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"