Our client is a PVC manufacturer of windows and doors and is currently looking to expand their production team with experienced PVC window fabricators.
The role will be working in the production/ warehouse environment making windows from start to finish.
Duties & responsibilities will involve:
- Preparation of the windows
- Operating welding machines
- Operating cutting machines
- Grooving out
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- You will have some experience of working within a similar role or have transferable skills such as joinery or bench joining
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a production/warehouse environment
- Experience of working on various types of machinery
Working conditions Benefits:
- 0700-1600 Monday to Thursday, 0700 on Friday with early finish if production is complete for the week.
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Pension contribution scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- Increased overtime premiums
- Temp to perm role
- Free parking
Please send your CV to Sharon or Martin to apply or call us on (0-1-2-2-6) 2-4-6-0-6-7