Window & Doors Salesperson
Window & Doors Salesperson Opportunities
OTE £60k plus training allowance
Clearview Home Improvements are the Northwest’s leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions and Windows and Doors. Due to a planned expansion of our Sales Operation we are looking for Window & Door salespeople who can flourish within a sales environment. You will be based throughout the North West including Cheshire, Warrington, Preston, Nantwich, and South Lakes.
As Window & Door Sales, you will be highly driven, determined to succeed, highly flexible and deliver true professionalism to the Customer, the Company, and the Industry alike. You must have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets and be experienced, particularly in sales of home improvement products, but by far the most important qualifications are enthusiasm and determination to work hard.
It is vital you will mirror the courtesy, professionalism and integrity that Clearview show throughout the Customer Journey. You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter, an enterprising, creative thinker, with technical expertise and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation. Full training is provided.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change.
- Responsible for meeting with homeowners, providing support and help to create the homeowner’s dream home, offering different suggestions and options to suit their needs.
- You will build effective relationships with all stakeholders, ensure these contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- You will be responsible for listening to the Customer, understanding their needs, be curious and question to gather the ideas needed to create the desired design.
- You will be required to accurately measure for windows, doors, porches and roofline products;
- You will be pro-active and confident in offering different suggestions and options to suit the customer’s needs and aspirations.
- You will be able to address sales goals and adjust to customers’ needs to close a sale.
- You will demonstrate confidence to the customer, explaining the quality of the product and the benefits of industry leading products which provide a lifetime of comfort, security and overall peace of mind.
- You will display a genuine caring approach, which will support and help the customer to solve problems to fill the needs that their home currently lacks.
- You will display excellent product knowledge, as well as an understanding of the wide range of features and benefits, being able to relay these to the customers.
- To demonstrate sample products, explaining what we offer and how this offering will resolve the customers current problems and further achieve the longevity and quality that we guarantee.
- To be able to comply with the legal requirements of the FCA when demonstrating the various finance options.
- You will be well presented and professional, respecting both the client and the company.
- You will ensure excellent timekeeping and diary management.
- Display a polite, courteous, and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to develop excellent customer relations, showing interest in the customer’s personal interests when finding out the needs of the homeowner.
- Ensure the customer is always involved, display excellent listening skills, encouraging the customer to express their needs.
- Excellent questioning skills with the ability to establish exactly what products we can offer;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the Customer.
- You must be friendly, determined, and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers.
- You will be a versatile, dynamic, and determined individual with previous sales experience, highly goal orientated with demonstrable experience of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations and the added value you can add to our business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'