We are currently recruiting for a window & door Fitter on behalf of our client who is an award-winning company based near Huntingdon. You will be responsible for installing the company’s products to all commercial and residential clients. To be successful for this vacancy you would have previous experience in a similar position and have worked with Aluminium and Timber materials.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 hours a week, 6:30am start until finish so must be flexible
Hourly Rate: £11.50 per hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday plus additional 2 days over Christmas period and the option to buy an extra 5 days across the year, healthcare insurance, Pension, Summer social events
Please note to you must have a valid clean UK driving licence and CSCS card to be considered for this position.
Duties will include:
- Loading company van provided with materials for the day
- Travelling to customers sites to install and fit window & doors
- Liaise with site foreman to ensure installation process is complete
- Attend maintenance repairs on customers sites
- Take instructions of jobs from the installations team
- Ensure company vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Attend and assist with set up / breakdown of trade shows
- Adhere to all health & safety regulations on and off site
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in an installations / fitting position
- Must be flexible to work hours to meet business needs including occasional night away
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with timber and aluminium materials
- Eager to learn and progress
- Full UK Driving licence
- CSCS Card
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- CSCS Card
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'