Window Cleaning Operative
Window Cleaning Operative
Window Cleaning Operative Main Duties:
- To accomplish operational results by working in accordance with systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Supports the achievement of deadlines, interpreting information and making recommendations to reduce costs or improve efficiency
- Meets key performance indicators in line with the company objectives to achieve expectations
Training and Development:
- Maintains and develops professional and technical knowledge by attending educational and training workshops
- Supports the selection, induction and training of immediate team members, ensuring a safe and secure work environment
- Contributes to the wider team effort by accomplishing related results as required
- Achieves the agreed performance standards whilst demonstrating and promoting the company values and required behaviours
Window Cleaning Operative General:
- Manages their timekeeping and attendance to ensure that they are able to meet the requirements of the role
Qualifications and experience required for the Window Cleaning Operative role:
- Educated to CITB/CSCS level or equivalent in a related qualification
- Proven ability to achieve and consistently maintain performance standards
- Encourages teamwork, giving constructive feedback in a timely manner and in accordance with company standards
Window Cleaning Operative Summary:
- Full Time position/ Monday - Friday
- Starting on Basic Salary is £20,800
- Annual Salary OTE of £24,700 (Dependent upon grade) OTE earned through overtime
- Adhoc Weekend work available as paid overtime (Weekend rate is higher than normal day rate)
- KPI Performance bonus £2,000 OTE
- 10.5 Hour Working days
- 28 Days Holiday including banks
- The company closes for a week over the Christmas period
- All training provided and all engineers are put onto CSCS, IPAF and PASMA courses
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' driving experience with no more than 3 points
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- CSCS Card
- Technical Skills
- Window Cleaning
"Office Assistant jobs in London"