Rate: £8.50 per hour for non driver
Rate: £9.12 per hour for driver
Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
40 hours per week - 6.00am to 2.00pm - Monday to Friday
Opportunity to work overtime
Floorbrite Cleaning Contractors Limited are a family run business with offices based in Sale, Manchester and Birstal, Leeds. We have been operating for over 45 years in and around the Manchester area and are now one of the largest independent cleaning contractors in Manchester and Leeds servicing over 750 clients and 1400 cleaning operatives.
Due to growth and expansion we are now looking to recruit experienced Window Cleaners.
We are looking to employ a reliable commercial window cleaners to work in the Manchester area and various locations surrounding Manchester.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team work is important and the applicant must be able to work well as part of team whilst possessing the ability to use their own initiative.
- Full clean UK driving licence essential/beneficial
- The role involves Reach and Wash, cradle work
- You must be confident and competent working at height.
- You must be able to provide 2 checkable work references, have the correct right to work/work permits and have good communication skills.
- Previous experience within the window cleaning industry would be beneficial. However, for the right person training will be provided
Carry out all window cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule
• Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
• Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
• Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use
• Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
• Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
• Report all machine and building faults to line manager
• Respond courteously to customer and management requests
- Communication Skills
- Health Safety
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Window Cleaning
- Clean UK Driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'