Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Acorn Business Park, Liverpool – Covering the North West region
£18,180 per annum (rising to £19,136 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We are currently looking to recruit a Window Cleaner within our Estate Services Team based in Liverpool. Covering the North West region, you will be part of a large team, working across multiple sites, schemes and properties per day.
The role of Window Cleaner will include:
- Carrying out window cleaning, caretaking and general cleaning duties across a number of schemes and properties
- Ensuring tools and equipment are kept in a useable condition
- Identifying and reporting any potential hazards and faults to uphold a safe environment
- Providing accurate information and updates on the progress of allocated work
- Completing daily work records and maintaining stock levels
Skills and experiences:
- Sound knowledge and experience of undertaking general cleaning or caretaking duties
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- A working knowledge of health and safety legislation
- A company van will be provided for business use only, therefore a full, current driving licence is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 24 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 22 January 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'