My client is looking for a Window Cleaner to join their team. It will also involve joining up with the other team members and undertaking a variety of duties.
- Office Cleaning - When part time cleaners go sick
- Gardening/grounds maintenance - assisting with one off jobs or works due at a weekend
- Snow Clearance/gritting - when the weather drops below zero
- Carpet cleaning - weekend work
- Floor scrubbing - weekend work
- Builders Cleans - one off cleans for clients
- Delivering of supplies to sites for the cleaners
- You must be able to work from 4am until 12/1pm Monday to Friday.
With regards to pay, you will be offered a fixed salary which allows for 5 days per week Monday to Friday. All bank holidays are paid and you are not expected to work.
Overtime is costed at your salaried rate within the week and time and a half rate at weekends making it more attractive to undertake additional duties for us.
All employees are required to drive company vehicles and therefore a full UK driving licence is necessary.
You will be based from head office on the outskirts of Dorking.
- driving licence
- window cleaning
- multi skills trade
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"