Window Blind Fitter/Surveyor
Portsmouth/Fareham/Gosport area, Hampshire
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
38hrs Mon-Fri (Occasional weekends if required for needs of the business)
Working for a small family run business that has been established for over 12 years. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced person who has the skill set to both Survey and Install Blinds to Domestic and Business properties across the Gosport/Fareham/Portsmouth area. You will be part of a small team working together to maximise sales, fitting and enhancing the customer’s experience, in a busy and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be on a 3 month trial period.
- Visiting both Domestic and Business Customers to survey and install blinds
- To provide advice and guidance on the appropriate style of blinds for the customers needs.
- Accurately completing paperwork and orders.
- Demonstrating our Full Range of Products.
- On occasions you may be required to undertake the manufacturing and repair of blinds
- Face to face surveying, pricing and sales.
(Training will be given)
- Build rapport and gain customers trust.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Work to overcome customers objections.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to successfully resolve problems
- Continually work to improve own product knowledge.
- Taking/Recording/Handling customer payments.
- Supporting the rest of the team with the upkeep of the shop. This may include, when appropriate to do so, accepting deliveries, assisting with refuge and general housekeeping. This will involve some lifting of heavier items.
- You will be expected to carry out additional duties required of you by the Shop Manager as and when necessary to suit the demand of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Capable of taking/capturing accurate measurements
- Problem solving attitude.
- Attention to detail and have a high standard of finish.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Presentable, professional, friendly
- Clean and tidy worker is a must.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Installation of Blinds, minimum 2 years (essential).
- Solid sales experience or ability to quickly develop these skills.
- DIY/Joinery skills
- Computer literate
- Working within a home improvement related or visual interior product environment.
- Working with power tools and a variety of fixing materials.
- Customer Service