Renowned electro-mechanical services company are seeking an experienced Winder / Fitter for its Service department.
This role is UK wide.
Winder / Fitter Requirements:
- The Winder / Fitter should possess previous experience of dismantling, rewinding, assembling and testing of electro-mechanical equipment
- Formal apprenticeship in electrical engineering or electrical machine repair and rewinds
Winder / Fitter Responsibilities:
- As the Winder / Fitter, you will be re-winding, stripping and fitting of low and high voltage AC/DC motors, generators and other various types of electro-mechanical equipment including pumps and gearboxes, along with transformer overhauls
- Attending on site to remove and install AC/DC motors and associated equipment
- Inspection of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions and testing the condition of windings
- Working with single-phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound stators and transformers
If you are interested in this Winder / Fitter opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.