Wills and Probate Lawyer
Due to increased demand for our clients Wills, Probate and Trusts services they are looking to add an experienced Solicitor to their existing team based at their Lancashire office.
Ideally we require a qualified solicitor with some 7+ years PQE and with a proven background in dealing with a full range of Wills, Probate and Trust matters. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. In addition the candidate should possess excellent organisational and IT skills. A STEP qualification would be preferred but it is not essential.
The candidate will be required to :
- Manage a busy caseload across a full range of Private Client Law
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Be responsible for all financial aspects of matters including time recording, and billing
- To relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
- Supervision of less experienced fee earners would also feature
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.