I am currently working with a leading south-east based Legal 500 Law Firm, who provide a range of high standard legal services to all their clients. The firm is now looking to recruit an experienced Wills and Probate Paralegal on permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 18 months’ experience within Wills and Probate and be knowledgeable on all private client matters. You should be able to run your own caseload as well as integrating as part a team and helping other during busy periods. This is an amazing opportunity to join a great firm and progress your career as a Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience
• Ability to manage own workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Work as part of a team
• Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000-£30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK906
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.