A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Wills Administrator/Writer within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London.
Our Client is an established business providing independent financial advice to clients & their families. The company has in excess of 5000 existing clients with a further 40 plus new client appointments every month.
Leads will be generated from existing Mortgage Advisors highlighting Wills needs for clients and marketing of existing client base.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Will Writer who undertakes client appointments, specifically aimed at their Will requirements, which will include will storage, estate planning, executor services, trust planning and protection.
- All administrative duties required to support Wills adviser.
- General office duties to include scanning, filing and photocopying
- Attending departmental and company meetings
- Meeting clients in appointments with the Will Writer
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed to ensure compliant advice process
- Dealing with Trust Documents
- Training on Will’s and associated legal law will be provided via both external training and in- house support from existing Will writer.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am -6.30pm, Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Working every other Saturday with a day off in lieu in the week.
- Estate Planning
- Financial Services
- Independent Financial Advice