We are currently recruiting for a Will Writing Specialist to join our Head Office team based in Royal William Yard, Plymouth on a full time, permanent basis. We are one of the Uk’s leading equity release brokers with huge growth plans ahead for 2018. We now require a highly skilled Will Writer who has ambitions to manage their own team to contribute to our continued success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Clients and Responsible Life's Equity Release Specialists, taking instruction and fact finding to prepare and then draft Wills and Last Power of Attorneys in order to meet the client's requirements.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Establishing contact with clients following referral
- Manage own diary to book in client referrals
- Taking instruction from clients and fully understanding their needs
- Analyse clients circumstance to establish suitable solutions for their individual needs
- Provide information in line with each individual client's objectives and circumstances on the preparation of a draft Will and or a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Confirm acceptability of draft with Client, prepare final document, send to client and register with appropriate organisation on completion
- Ensure that records are kept in line with Responsible Life's policies
- Take a proactive approach to Continuous Professional Development
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Leadership and mentoring junior members of the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience drafting single and mirror Wills
- Previous experience drafting Lasting Power of Attorneys
- Member of an appropriate professional body
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- GCSE English and Maths grade A to C with A level education.
This position represents a great opportunity for someone to really make an impact in what will be to start a standalone position. On offer for the successful candidate will be a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and continued proffessional development in a first class working environment.
If you feel you have the skillset and qualities required for this role it would be great to hear from you.