Will writer. Experienced is preferred but not essential as training will be given, will also suit a paralegal or legal secretary .
- To take instructions from clients who call at the office without appointment enquiring about Wills.
- For simple Wills, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible - on the same day or within 24 hours.
- To present the firm's account promptly and to secure immediate settlement.
- To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of "Easywill", involving trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Wills and Probate team.
- Pleasant and courteous manner
- Efficient and co-operative attitude
- Diligent and conscientious approach to work
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literacy
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Some experience working within a Probate department either as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a car as you will be expected to visit clients in office hours
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme and employee assistance programme.