The Wholesale Sales Support Administrator is required to take responsibility for administrative and other office duties to enable the sales team to focus on pro-active sales activities.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Contracts: Manage new reseller customer onboarding process from credit checking, sending out contracts via EchoSign and following up to ensure they are signed and returned.
- Set-up new Reseller Portals, and manage portal changes - add new users etc.
- Manage Rate Review process when new rates agreed by Sales.
- Support sales projects, promotions and activities as necessary.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- Support processing manual orders.
- Carry out FTTC availability checks.
- Update SalesForce CRM system.
- Update and raise tasks in Daisy Central system.
- Work with Sales Enablement Manager to resolve breakdown in processes that impact multiple resellers.
- Take ownership of issues through to full resolution.
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Positive 'make it happen’ approach
- A knowledge of telecoms an advantage
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job